Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Another Junker's Paradise- The Apron Chicks Barn Sale

Earlier this month, on my way over to the Twin Cities for a big weekend of garage sales, I swung through Stillwater, MN for a visit to The Apron Chicks' barn sale. I'd heard about it from a friend and was glad my travel dates coincided with the sale. Temre and Amy have their sale just 5 times a year, and if you live in the Stillwater area, or you're passing through, I highly suggest you stop by.

Let me give you a little tour.

The Apron Chicks: Temre Pugh and Amy Peterson. You'll find their shop on Facebook at Apron Chicks.
Aren't they cute? Um, I'm not sure who is who. Sorry gals! I'll ask next time.

I pulled up to the driveway and fell in love with the house before I saw the barn.
Dreamy!

Then, I wound my way up the driveway to the barn.
The barn sale overflows into the yard and there were treasures everywhere.
 I wanted one of everything, but I restrained myself.
 
 
I could have stayed all afternoon. But I'll just have to stop again next time.

Want to stop by the Apron Chicks Barn Sale yourself? Here are the dates for the three remaining sales of 2012:
  • July 25-27
  • September 19-21
  • November 14-16
If you've never been to Stillwater, you'll find it's a town with lots of fun places to spend a day away from the normal grind. Such a quaint town full of shops and restaurants.

If you visit The Apron Chicks, be sure to tell them that you heard about the sale here, on Trash to Treasure Decorating.
 Thanks for a pleasant visit, Temre and Amy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Michelle for your kind words! We're so glad you enjoyed yourself AND found a little treasure for your home! We hope you can stop by again and we SO appreciate you sharing our upcoming sale dates!! What a great sight you have:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails