Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Transformation Tuesday...One More: Amazing Mosaiac Shutters

Our final Transformation Tuesday Friday feature comes all the way from a reader in Cyprus. I had to look that up on a map to see where it was. Geography isn't my strong point. But I do remember reading stories of Paul the Apostle in Cyprus, so that got me curious. It's a little island in the Mediterranean Sea near Turkey.

Curious now too? It's directly below the K in Turkey on the map below.

 Reader Amber Zacharia says a lot of old stuff gets tossed out where she lives, so she "came up with an idea for old cupboard doors.  A bit of paint, broken tiles, and broken mirrors" and she created these amazing fake window shutters.

Before
 After
I love this! Thank you for sharing Amber!

Have a project to share? Just shoot me an e-mail and I'll feature you on a Transformation Tuesday sometime soon.

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome. So fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU LADIES,
    TO SEE THE TOTALLY FINISHED EFFECT JOIN ME ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE TRASH TO TREASURE D.I.Y WOMEN.
    THANK YOU
    AMBER.ZACHARIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI LADIES,
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS, TO SEE THE TOTALLY FINISHED EFFECT AND LOADS MORE OF OTHER PROJECTS I'M BUSY WITH JOIN ME ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE TRASH TO TREASURE DECOR D.I.Y WOMEN.
    THANK YOU.
    AMBER.ZACHARIA

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails