Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Transformation Tuesday...Continued: Repurposed Farm Pantry

I've featured projects from Deborah Jean's Dandelion House before, and she just doesn't disappoint with inspiration! A little while ago, I got some reader mail from Deb and I can't wait to show you. She reorganized her kitchen pantry in a big way with repurposing. 

Without further ado...more Transformation Tuesday fun--on Wednesday!
Isn't that fabulous?! I love the red! You'll have to check out the blog for Deb's complete makeover, including the chalk labels on vintage jars, the wire baskets, the terrific cabinet makeover and more.

I love that Deb reclaimed the cabinet from the living room and turned it into this. Do you have an armoire or TV cabinet sitting around that you could use for something similar?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! So great to hear from you this week. Thanks so much for featuring my updo FARM PANTRY IDEA here at Trash to Treasure! Keep up the good work! Have a great week!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely transformation. I'd put those hanging organizers that suspend from a shelf to make use of the space above the wire baskets :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails