Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Weekly Most Pinteresting Trash to Treasure Ideas

Here are a couple of cool T2T ideas I found on Pinterest this week. I themed everything by doors this time:

I love this idea with a door hung sideways. Check it out at The Roseland Family blog.
 Isn't this green door a fun coffee table? The original post from Joys of Home has a tutorial for you.
I just love the doors designed by My Pink Life. Here are two, but you'll need to check out the full post to get the inspiration.
This next one from The New Home EC shows how classy a trash to treasure makeover can be. The use of upholstery tacks takes this headboard from an old door to a new level.
How about a weekly planner/chalkboard from an old door? Took me a while to hunt this one down to give proper credit to Donation 2 Decor on the original post.
T2T doesn't need to look old and worn. This modern take from a feature on Apartment Therapy proves it. Click on "take the tour" of Eric and Lauren's apartment to see the full slide show.

There you have the most pinteresting projects I found this week. I've been on the road at a writing conference all week, but had a few moments to look over Pinterest during  in between meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails