Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Weekend Most Pinteresting Roundup

Here are my most recent favorite blog posts that I discovered on Pinterest:

1. I love this vintage rolling pin turned into a towel bar. There is a tutorial on the Olive Bites blog.

2. I had to hunt around to find the original blog post for this pin!* I guess the problem was it's in a language I don't speak. But the idea is cute! Here's a spool holder made from and old frame and you'll find a picture tutorial on the Trois Fois Rien blog.  Well, if you speak French, you'll have more than a picture tutorial!

3. If you have a vintage window with broken glass, you might find this idea useful. If you replace the panes with chicken wire, you'll have this little memo center. See Rusty Rooster Vintage for the tutorial.

4. I hadn't thought about painting my old suitcases before but I really like this whitewashed look. I'll keep it in mind when I'm shopping at yard sales this season. Sometimes I pass them up because they don't look vintage enough. Problem solved! 

5. I just picked up a giveaway crib (just the headboard and footboard) at a yard sale and I can't wait to try this! So cool. A crib turned chalkboard. Great way to use those ones that aren't considered safe for babies anymore. The Red Kitchen has the full post.

*One note about Pinterest. Too many pins lead to just a JPG photo, rather than a blog post. I try to fix that and only re-pin to actual posts. Once in a while, I miss one that doesn't have a link, but I try to make sure I give credit to the person who took the time to post these fantastic ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great ideas! I especially love the white suitcase.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails