Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

What Would You Do Wednesday- Weathervane

The weather is starting to warm up here in the north woods, and I'm itching to get outside. I have this weathervane that used to be fastened to the railing of our deck before I had my husband move the deck to the back side of the house (see my recycled deck). So, I'm considering what I should do with it now.

I could put it out on a post in my flower gardens since I have a 4x4 post that's already there. But I wondered..What would you do with it?
This is how it looked before I took it down. Now, it's just on a pile of stuff I'm trying to find a new home for. 

Share your WWYD ideas in the comments below and tell me what you think you would do with an old weathervane.

1 comment:

  1. If you already have a post to mount it on, I'd go for it. You could use the "arms" to hang wet swimsuits to dry in the summer :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails