Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Friend Friday- Do You Have Spring Fever?

Yesterday, it was cold enough to have snow flurries where I live, although I'm thankful the snow didn't collect. Today it's going to be in the 60's. Isn't that a crazy turn-around? I have Spring Fever! I'm opening the windows whenever I can, even if it means I have to wear a sweater. 

I'm indoors today working on some writing projects, but I'm hoping someone out there is enjoying the spring weather. I'm also thinking of all of the people in the states affected by tornadoes this week. What a tragedy! My prayers go out to all of those who have lost homes and loved ones. 

For Friend Friday, this week, I can't wait to see your spring projects and recent blog posts. Link up below and share your blog or website with us. You never know! I might feature your blog or your project on a Transformation Tuesday in the future.

--Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails