Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Transformation Tuesday- Ikea Makeover

I've been trying to be very disciplined about several big writing projects, so I've not been able to do any of my own transformations to show you. However, my fellow bloggers never let me down with ideas. 

Check out this fabulous re-do of Ikea furniture from Stephanie, blog owner of My Crafty Days. Stephanie did a great job and you'll want to check out the full post on her website to get the step by step of her decision to paint her furniture. Here's her before and after.
 Now, I know some of you will find nothing wrong with the before picture, but I understand how it is when you just get tired of something.
I love how the lighter color of the cabinet shows off the colored pans she has inside now. And the black table is downright classy. With the wood floor, the painted furniture gives the room a more upscale look that is less country.

Don't be afraid of paint! Thanks for proving it to us Stephanie.

1 comment:

  1. wow, i love your blog michelle.. stuffs become more interesting! keep on working...


    -nissa-

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails