Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Friend Friday

Today and tomorrow, I'm teaching about blogging at a writer's conference in Iowa. And I'll be referring to live examples on my blog all weekend long. That means, I'll be showing them how the Simply Linked tool works too.

So, for friend Friday, I'm asking you to link up below with your favorite recent post from your blog. Show us what you made, your inspiring and witty words, or your hilarious photos.  Let's see how many T2T friends are out there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! Great idea to teach about linking...
    I've submitted a post about our trash to treasure Hen House! I have also created a Farmgirl Friday blog Hop using Mr.Linky tools... so far, it's been a great success... I am co-hosting the hop with another blogger Amy of Verde Farm using a shared link. This way all entries appear on both blogs creating more exposure and fun! Amy of Homestead Revival does this too with three other bloggers for her Homestead Barn Hop on Mondays!
    Happy Weekend!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to everyone who linked up! It's fun to see all of your ideas.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails