Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Friend Friday- Happy Easter

It's Friend Friday and I'm wondering what you're doing for Easter. Do you make seasonal projects, put up decorations or bake up a storm in the kitchen? I made a lot of bread, rolls and tea ring today for our Easter dinner.

A family tradition

Today, we'll attend Good Friday services and then on Sunday we'll have the sunrise service, a breakfast and another service. I don't really put out Easter decorations...no time I guess. My kids still love hunting for eggs and baskets at Grandpa's farm even though they are in high school. Their dad usually hides their baskets up in trees or places that take some time to find.

So, link up to your blog and tell us what you did this week, seasonal or unseasonal. I can't wait to see what you've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails