Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Propellers- What Would You Do With It?

It's another What Would You Do With This Wednesday. I had a terrible time deciding on a winning idea from last week's WWYD, so this time, I declared them all winners. Great ideas for the rusty tub! I received an e-mail from a reader who thought this was likely a wood ash bin. Another reader said it might be a copper boiler. Thanks for the comments and ideas. 

I snapped a picture of this week's WWYD at a junk/ antique shop. It was out in the yard with lots of other stuff, which you can see from the photo. This shop had several sets of airplane propellers in the yard and I wondered, "What would my readers do with this?"
 So, what would you do with airplane propellers? Could you turn it from trash to decorating treasure? Each set had at least one that was bent or damaged (Side trip: it made me hope that the pilot in each case was okay).
Link Up Your Idea
Here's how the WWYD list works.
  1. You leave your idea(s) below on the link list and next week, I'll go back in and edit to name a winning idea.
  2. Add your name at the end of your idea (optional). Example: I would paint it green and add yellow polka-dots. Then add glitter and sequins. From Michelle Rayburn.
  3. Add a link to your blog or a specific post if you'd like us to check out your site or if you want us to see an example of your great idea.
The purpose of WWYD is to share great ideas, but also to network with other bloggers, so I love those blog links!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails