Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Friend Friday- Link Your Blog

It's been a long while since I had a Friend Friday on T2T, and I have lots of new readers, so here's my chance to get to know you. On Friend Friday, you get to link up your blog and show us a favorite recent post.

I don't have very many rules. You aren't obligated to create a link back on your blog, but I love it when you do. 

All I ask is that your link be to a specific blog post, not to the main URL to your blog. And, I request that you not link Etsy stores or commercial sites. I delete spam. Other than that, your posts can be Trash to Treasure related, cooking, family, inspirational...whatever inspires you.

See the Simply Linked tool below to link up! Are you an e-mail reader and can't see the link tool? Just hop over to the blog to leave your link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails