Transformation TuesdayFor today's Transformation Tuesday, I'm featuring ten great transformations from 2010 that were featured on blogs. There are so many to choose from, but I decided to show some simple ones and some that are a little more involved. You'll want to follow the link to each post to see the full transformation and tutorial for how you can do it too. Just click on the titles below.
1. Dresser Makeover from Savvy Southern Style
|Before (photo by Savvy Southern Style)|
|After (photo by Savvy Southern Style)|
|Photo by Mason Bay|
|Before (Photo by Cameras and Chaos)|
|After (Photo by Cameras and Chaos)|
|Before (Photo by Midwest Cottage and Finds)|
|After (Photo by Midwest Cottage and Finds)|
|Before (photo by Laughing at the Days)|
|After (photo by Laughing at the Days)|
6. You have to love this T2T makeover from Faith, Trust, and a Little Pixie Dust. That's pieces of a computer keyboard around the mirror.
|Photo by Faith Trust and a Little Pixie Dust|
7. Fabulous Twig Chandelier Makeover at Funky Junk Interiors
|Photo by Funky Junk Interiors|
8. Bathroom Makeover from Three Petunias for $175!
|Before (Photo by 3 Petunias)|
|After (Photo by 3 Petunias)|
9. Pottery Barn inspired Headboard Makeover from A Soft Place to Land
|Before (Photo by A Soft Place to Land)|
|After (Photo by A Soft Place to Land)|
10. Dollar Store Magic- Dresser Turned Storage Unit by In My Own Style
|Before- roadside junk (Photo by In My Own Style)|
|After (Photo by In My Own Style)|
Aren't these great? Do you have a great before and after transformation you want to show off? Just post a link using the Linky Tool below.