Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

10 Great Transformations from 2010

Transformation Tuesday
For today's Transformation Tuesday, I'm featuring ten great transformations from 2010 that were featured on blogs. There are so many to choose from, but I decided to show some simple ones and some that are a little more involved.  You'll want to follow the link to each post to see the full transformation and tutorial for how you can do it too. Just click on the titles below.

1. Dresser Makeover from Savvy Southern Style
Before (photo by Savvy Southern Style)


After (photo by Savvy Southern Style)
2. Barn Door Table from Mason Bay
Photo by Mason Bay
 3. Buffet Makeover from Cameras and Chaos
Before (Photo by Cameras and Chaos)
After (Photo by Cameras and Chaos)
4. Dresser Makeover from Midwest Cottage and Finds
Before (Photo by Midwest Cottage and Finds)
After (Photo by Midwest Cottage and Finds)
Before (photo by Laughing at the Days)
After (photo by Laughing at the Days)
 6. You have to love this T2T makeover from Faith, Trust, and a Little Pixie Dust. That's pieces of a computer keyboard around the mirror. 
Photo by Faith Trust and a Little Pixie Dust

Photo by Funky Junk Interiors
Before (Photo by 3 Petunias)
After (Photo by 3 Petunias)
Before (Photo by A Soft Place to Land)
After (Photo by A Soft Place to Land)
Before- roadside junk (Photo by In My Own Style)
After (Photo by In My Own Style)
Aren't these great? Do you have a great before and after transformation you want to show off? Just post a link using the Linky Tool below.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for featuring me on your fabulous blog! I'm so happy!

    Warmly, (also) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle, great lineup! Thanks so much for featuring my twig chandy! I'm honored. :)

    Donna
    http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle.
    What great company I am in here today. Thank you so much for including my bathroom makeover.

    xo*tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Barn Door table. I love this line up so much.

    Melissa
    http://masonbay-masonbay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle-

    What a nice and thoughtful note you left for me. Thanks so much for featuring my trash to treasure dresser. I feel blessed to be in included with such talented women.
    My best- Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWww thanks! It was really sweet of you to include me. I can't believe I'm in the line up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle,

    Thank you so much for including my dresser makeover in your 2010 Transformations!! I am thrilled to be with such a great group of women and thrilled you noticed!! You have made my week!
    hugs,
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make me want to paint something. But I shouldn't waste my time until both boys are out of the house! They are brutal on my poor house and all that's in it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails