Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

A Suitcase Transformed Into A...Can You Guess What it is?

I just had to show this this absolutely darling project for T2T Transformation Tuesday. But I'm not going to tell you what it is. You'll have to click over to Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone and see just what she turned this old suitcase into now. Hint...if you love "fur kids", you'll love this project!
Photo belongs to Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone

Over at Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone, you'll find a fantastic tutorial for the project, plus some other cute pictures of the finished transformation.

It's cute, fun, uses recycled junk, and it's functional. How much more T2T can you get than that. Now, I just might have to get me a "fur kid". 

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHA...that is so cute!!! I can't part with any of my vintage cases though ... not even for my kitty kat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. purr-fect! My kitties would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG a pet bed! That is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. How adorable. And I don't even like cats! :D
    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! esp with the family pictures for the family cat...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister needs one of these to keep her cats off the nice quilts she owns!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails