Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Thrifty Thursday- Christmas Gift Idea

For thrifty Thursday, I'd like to show you an idea for a cute gift that is perfect for when  you need a little something to give. I'm giving them to my friends in my women's group and I'll be making a few more for little Christmas gifts.
 
This isn't necessarily a decorating idea, but these post-it note holders would look so cute by the telephone that they are almost a decoration. Or imagine if you added a magnet on the back. It's perfect for carrying in your purse as well. Now, you're probably wondering where the trash part comes in.

Well....these cute little post-it holders can be made from the 4x4 inch cardboard coasters they give you to set your drinks on at restaurants. Now, I needed to make more than just a few, so I used up some scraps of matboard. You can use pieces of chipboard too. Or you can purchase blank coasters from American Coaster (large quantities) which I also di.


Here are a few more pics of my work in progress and a picture of the inside.
Covering the coasters with paper.
Inside view.
The blank coasters.

Isn't that cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails