Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Follow Friday

Happy 4th of July! I'm so grateful to those who have given their lives for our independence and for those who continue to fight for our freedom. Some time ago, I wrote and recorded this song. I thought I'd share it again with you today.
Praying for our soldiers and their families!


For the Follow Friday link party this week, show what you've whipped up this summer, especially any projects related to celebrating your patriotism. I have flags all over the place in my house and I love Americana decor! This week, your projects don't need to be all decorating related. Feel free to link up blog posts celebrating our freedom as well as those celebrating our soldiers too.

Follow Friday Blog Hop

Blog Hop Instructions:
  • Be sure to link to a specific blog post not your home page so that we can find your fab projects and posts easier.
  • Please include a link to the site and mention on your blog post that you're linking up to T2T OR Mention on your twitter account that you're linking up to Trash to Treasure for the blog hop and include a hyperlink to this post. If you tweet a link please mention my twitter name: @trash2treas in your tweet. (note the change in the twitter address from previous weeks. Can you believe I had my OWN address wrong?)
  • You can even get the code and paste the blog hop on your own blog if you'd like these very same ideas posted for your readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails