Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

6 Month Blogiversary Blog Hop

I can't believe it's already been 6 months since I started TrashToTreasureDecorating.com! I know, it's still a baby blog, but it's been so fun, so I thought I'd celebrate this little blogiversary with a little woo-hoo!

How do these Fridays come around so fast? It's another Follow Friday Blog Hop where you get to show me your blog. Some of my favorite blogs that I follow I've found through blog hops and link parties. I'm so glad you're all so willing to share your ideas. Sometimes, I'm just stumped for a good idea.

Take my WWYD Wednesday post, for example. I'm really stumped by Karyn's harp. There just has to be something more that we haven't thought of that we could make from that. In the meantime, I'm hunting around for next week's WWYD idea. I think I've been short on creativity this week because I've put a lot of time into prepping for some upcoming speaking events.

Tomorrow, I'm speaking to a group of ladies at their day retreat and I'll be showing some trash to treasure ideas and then giving an inspirational message on how faith can turn life's trash into treasures. It's part of my commitment to help people connect the dots between their faith, creativity and everyday life.

What have you transformed this week? Do you have a before and after to show? Maybe you're working more on your everyday life right now than on your creative side. Show how you cleaned up or reorganized your space, or how you're inspired by spring. Whether it's crafty, decorating related, or practical, we'd love to have you inspire us!



Trash to Treasure Decorating

Blog Hop guidelines:
1-Add a permalink to your specific post not the home page of your blog. We don't want to have to hunt for your brilliant idea. Be sure to check that the link works after you post.

2-Add a short title for your post. This could be your name or blog name if you'd like.

3- Link back to this post from your blog, or send a link to your tweeps on Twitter (mention @trash2treas).

4-Check out the links and leave some comments on the sites you enjoy.

That's all there is to it! I can't wait to see your links and ideas. Never used MckLinky? It's super easy. You don't need an account or any software. Just click on "you are next" below and type a title for the post (or your name) and add a link to the location on the web. It's that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails