Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

What Would You Do With This?

3rd What Would You Do With This Wednesday?
This week, I'm wondering what you would do with a stack of old books. How could you recycle them into decor of some kind? Would you use the pages for a project? Would you stack them or turn them into art projects that make great gifts? Is there a way to incorporate them into furniture?

Tell me your idea in 250 characters or fewer on the MckLinky tool below. And feel free to include a link to an idea that you've already done on your own blog, or just link up to your blog so we can check out your other great ideas. I'll name a WWYD winner next week based on the idea I like best. 

Sorry, I can't afford prizes, but I'm happy to tweet your name and send you some blog traffic!

See last week's post for the results of the 2nd WWYD contest.

Update 3/3/2010: Congratulations to Karyn from CanDarbryGarden for the winning idea this week. I love the idea of making a lamp from the old books! Also, honorable mention goes to Mary from LaughLady.com. I like the idea of using the books under glass on a table, or for picture frames. Thanks for linking up everyone!

Have something you'd really like some ideas for? Send me an e-mail and we'll ask my readers what to do with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails