Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

What Would You Do With This?

2nd What Would You Do With This? Wednesday


This week, I'm asking what you would do with leftover canning jars. Sometimes, I have jars with chipped rims, so I can't use them for canning anymore. I've used some for various projects, but I know you have some great decorating ideas out there. What would you do with canning jars or empty clear mayonnaise jars?

I'll share pictures of some of my projects next week. For now, here's your inspiration.
Tell me your idea in 250 characters or fewer on the MckLinky tool below. And feel free to include a link to an idea that you've already done on your own blog. I'll name a WWTD winner next week based on the idea I like best. 

See last week's post for the results of the 1st WWTD contest.

Have something you'd really like some ideas for? Send me an e-mail and we'll ask my readers what to do with it. 

Congrats to this week's winner, Michelle from Happy Hodgepodge Home. I liked her twine idea. It would be cool with stones or mementos inside the twine wrapped jar too. Thank you to everyone for the great ideas below. 

Watch for my canning jar ideas on the Friday, Feb. 26 post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picking me as the winner! And thanks for hosting such a fun event! :) I really like seeing everyone's ideas in your WWYD contests.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails