Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Follow Friday Blog Hop #7

 Trash to Treasure Blog Hop
I hope you've enjoyed the new What Would You Do With This? feature. I love your creative ideas. I also love getting ideas from blog hops and link parties. I'm working on prepping for a writers conference where I'll be giving a presentation on blogging for writers. I can't wait to show them how much fun a link party can be.

My favorite post from the last blog hop was the recycled egg cups from Amy at The WhisperWood Cottage. This idea artfully demonstrates finding something at a great bargain and recycling something in a unique way. Way to go, Amy!
 
Now it's your turn. What would you like to share this week? Have you rennovated an interesting piece? Did you find a great thrift store bargain? Figured out a craft project with recycled junk? Inspire us with your ideas. The blog hop will be open until Tuesday.


Trash to Treasure Decorating

Blog Hop guidelines:
1-Add a permalink to your specific post not the home page of your blog. Be sure to check that the link works after you post.

2-Add a short title for your post. This could be your name or blog name if you'd like.

3- Link back to this post from your blog, or send a link to your tweeps on Twitter (mention @trash2treas).

4-Check out the links and leave some comments on the sites you enjoy.

That's all there is to it! I can't wait to see your links and ideas. Never used MckLinky? It's super easy. You don't need an account or any software. Just click on "you are next" below and type a title for the post (or your name) and add a link to the location on the web. It's that simple!

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind words, Michelle! And thanks for hosting the party! I'll be back to link up when I have another T2T project! :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails