Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Follow Friday Link Party

Trash to Treasure Follow Friday Link Party

Which sites do you follow?

My website is still brand new, so I'm still adding features. I'm adding a Follow Friday feature. Hey if Twitter can do a follow Friday, why not try it here? What is Follow Friday? It's where you share your favorite trash to treasure blogs and posts from the week. Use MckLinky below to upload your link to your blog, your favorite blog, or a post that my readers just have to see.

All I ask in return is that you add a link to my site somewhere on the web: on an e-mail to your friends, on your Facebook status, on your blog, or on Twitter. That's all there is to it! I can't wait to see your links and ideas. Never used MckLinky? It's super easy. You don't need an account or any software. Just type a title for the post (or your name) and add a link to the location on the web. It's that simple!

So, it's Friday, and it's late in the day because I had a speaking gig today, but there's still time, and since it's the first Follow Friday, I'll leave MckLinky open through the weekend. I'll get us started with some of my favorite sites.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails