Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Follow Friday Blog Hop






Trash to Treasure Decorating


It's Follow Friday!
(
Otherwise known as T2Tff)

Link parties and blog hops are all over the place, but it's such a fun way to see everyone's ideas. My blog is only a month old, so I'm still building followers, but I thought it would still be fun to start right away with my Follow Friday blog hops. And I've had lots of blog visitors in the past few weeks. A big thanks to all my readers!

What is Follow Friday?


It's your day to share your favorite sites to follow. It could be your own. Or it could be someone else's. Link up and tell us what's hot in the Trash to Treasure world this week.You'll have until Sunday evening to post your links.


Blog Hop guidelines:

1-Add a permalink to your specific post or the main page of your blog if you aren't showcasing a specific project. Be sure to check that the link works after you post.

2-Add a short title for your post. This could be your name or blog name if you'd like.

3- Link back to this party from your blog, or send a link to your facebook friends or tweeps.

4-Check out the links and leave some comments on the sites you enjoy.

That's all there is to it! I can't wait to see your links and ideas. Never used MckLinky? It's super easy. You don't need an account or any software. Just click on "you are next" below and type a title for the post (or your name) and add a link to the location on the web. It's that simple!

3 comments:

  1. http://familyfun.go.com/halloween/halloween-2009/house-o-lantern-785223/

    We did this with out big old house. Super fun! We can't wait for the trick or treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Becky. I'll add it up above in the MckLinky section too.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found your site while looking for blog ideas. Am trying my hand at blogging, so this is all new to me. Sort of outside my box, kind of the way I like to look at objects. To think about what it could be or become. Outside the box. Hmmm...I kind of like that title, I think I will change my blog title to that. Love it.

    I have a few things on my blog that I have done.

    Just wanted to say hi and looking forward to looking through your pages.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails