Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

I'm back!

I had to take a break from the blog for a while and I'm glad to be back! I felt as if I couldn't keep up with an overwhelming to-do list and something had to go. I was working on a book (which will be coming out very soon), and I had a bunch of speaking commitments. 

Since family comes first, they couldn't be the "something" that went. In the past, I let sleep go, but for the sake of my health, I knew I couldn't let that go either. I'd have let eating go, but, that doesn't take all that much time. I'd have let exercise go, but frankly, I'd already pretty much let it go.

So, I decided to take a break from the blog.

I'll be re-launching the Trash to Treasure Decorating with a new look and some updates, so if it looks a little odd when you stop by today, I'm working on re-sizing the page and simplifying the layout. 

Thanks for being faithful readers! You guys are great.

Michelle

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails