It might not be all that Pinteresting to you to know that I'm a Pinterest addict. Do they have 12-step programs for crazy crafters like me? Enjoy the weekend Pinterest roundup of my top 5 favorite posts about T2T light fixtures:
1. I love this flour sifter turned light fixture shown on the Unconsumption blog:
2. How about this upside down birdcage turned chandelier featured on Design Sponge?
3. A vintage lamp made from a colander and an antique toaster from The Polished Pebble:
4. These hanging lights are made from spoons tied together to look like blossoms. Showcased on the Purple Homes blog:
5. Apartment Therapy has ideas for turning old kitchen tools into lights: