Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Transformation Tuesday - Kitchen Cart Makeover

Whew, it's good to be back! I ended up taking a lot of December and the entire holiday season off from T2T blogging because I just couldn't keep up with everything. I missed the blog and my readers, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. I know, I just made the grammar police reach for their ticket books with that "gotta" stuff.

Let's get back int he T2T groove with a brand new Transformation Tuesday project.

Linn and her husband, from The Home Project, have been transforming their kitchen and she wanted to share one of their furniture makeovers with my T2T readers.

She transformed this kitchen cart:
Into this:
Isn't that cool? Here's what Linn says they did: 

"We sanded the cart lightly, then painted the base an antique white semi gloss paint (the same paint as we refinished our kitchen cabinets in) and stained the top a red mahogany stain. After a few finishing coats of polyurethane on the top, and a new towel bar on the side, it feels just like new!"

Check out Linn's full post to see the step-by-step transformation. She shows how to get that fabulous mahogany looking finish on the top.

Thanks Linn for the inspiration!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails