Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Junking in Stillwater, MN

My husband and I took a day to get away recently and went over to Stillwater, MN, a quaint little town on the St. Croix River near the Twin Cities. I thought I'd share some of my junking adventure photos.
This old sawmill was converted into an antique shop.
 All the old beams and stone work is still there. I know the picture is a little fuzzy because of the lighting, but as I climbed up the stairs to the upper level, I turned and looked back from the little balcony overlooking the lower level.
Creaky old stairs and floors...
Original old windows on the building.

Other old windows on display for sale.

1 comment:

  1. I love old buildings like this. So amazing! And I wish I ventured out to more antique shops. I love them too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails