Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Another Fan Cage Project - WWYD?

Yesterday, I showed you a fan cage project from fellow blogger Little Miss Lovely. Today, I found another fan cage idea...Yes, I can hear you groaning because you just threw one of these out last week when the 100+ temps did your fan in. Sorry!

Brooklyn Modern features a fan turned into a classy light.
Photo from Brooklyn Modern

So, these projects got me thinking...What would my readers do with a broken fan? For today's What Would You Do Wednesday (WWYD), I'm wondering what you would make from the fan cage, or the fan blade...or any other recycled part of a fan. Post your ideas below, and if you have a link to a project you've made with an upcycled fan, please post the link to your post or send me an e-mail with a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails