Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Friend Friday- Link Your Blog

It's been weeks since I had a Friend Friday, so it's about time I give you a chance to show off your blog. We want to see your latest favorite post. 

I love this project that I found on In My Own Style this week. Can you believe this garden hurricane is made from an old broomstick, a tuna can, and a thrift shop candle holder?
Photo belongs to Diane and In My Own Style
Check out the full post on Diane's blog to see how you can make one (or several) of your own.

Now it's your turn. What do you have to show and tell about?
The fine print: Please link directly to a specific blog post, not your home page. And, please no links to Etsy stores or advertising or I'll have to delete those. Otherwise...no strings attached. Your post does not have to be T2T related to be a T2T friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails