Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Transformation Tuesday- Window Sash Fireplace Screen

I stumbled upon this great project when I was browsing the internet, and I'm thinking this would be a great project for my faux fireplace. It's great for a real fireplace too!

Diane, from In My Own Style has many wonderful trash to treasure transformations. She turned this window sash into a fabulous fireplace screen. She started with a plain window.
Photo belongs to Diane at In My Own Style
Then, she used shelf brackets to make it stand up. You'll find the full and fantastically detailed tutorial on her blog post. She used mirror paint (which she shows in the tutorial) to make the glass reflective. Isn't this great?!
Photo belongs to Diane at In My Own Style
 I think this might be a way to use some of the artwork I've made from old window sashes. Thanks for posting your great idea Diane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails