Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Friend Friday - Link Your Blog

I've had a crazy week and didn't do my usual blogging. I'll be so glad when May is over! My first son is graduating and it seems my mind is all clogged up with graduation plans. As mother's day approaches this weekend, I can't help but think of how privileged I am to be a mom to my two boys.

I loved your Friend Friday links from last week. So much creativity! I've discovered some new blogs to follow through your FF posts. I keep my links casual so I don't list any requirements or make you add any buttons. Thank you so much to those who have chosen to do a link back on your blog post to my FF posts! Aren't blogger connections fun?

Here's your chance to link up your favorite post from the week. Just be sure it's a link directly to your post and not to your blog main address. Otherwise, we can't figure out which project it was you were trying to show us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails