Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Friend Friday - Link Party

I've finally been able to spend some time outside this week. Mostly be I have to get the yard spruced up for our upcoming graduation party. The trees are finally getting some leaves and we mowed our grass for the first time last week. We're in Zone 3 for planting, so you can see just how far behind spring is when  you live way up North.

What do you think? Did this homeowner push re-purposing too far?
As I dug around in my flower beds (in between picking of tics and swatting mosquitoes) I couldn't help but dream about all of the T2T fun I could have in my yard. Unfortunately, my flower beds and front yard are pretty cluttered already with stuff I've picked up, so I'm going to have to be really choosy if I add anything new.

I have an old pressure canner filled with sedum, and an old porcelain sink spilling with greens between the lillies. I've got a wheel barrow half-buried in the ground and an enamelware coffee pot filled with a gerbera daisy...Can't you see why I have to be careful about clutter?

As you get outside and work on some decorating, I'd love to see pictures of how you've repurposed your stuff. And while you're at it, why not share whatever you're working on this week, inside or outside.

Link up for Friend Friday and be sure to make the link direct to a specific blog post, not just to your blog home page. Any dead links will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails