Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Friend Friday

It's Friend Friday and I hope you had a great week. It's also my day to add a hodgepodge of notes...

Once again, you have an opportunity to link up your blog. We live and learn by our mistakes, and trial and error. And, I discovered with me last Friend Friday, that when you ask for friendly spam, you get a HEAP of unfriendly spam. Sigh. So, I'm trying a new link tool called Simply Linked. Just make sure you link to a specific post and not just the general domain name of your blog. There are no rules, other than that I request no spam, meaning pure advertisements for products or links to items you have for sale on etsy. Other than that, I'd love to see your blog for inspiration, humor, craft projects, and of course your fab trash to treasure projects!

I've also made a change to comments for the blog. I can no longer allow anonymous comments due to a high volume of spam. So, you'll just need to make sure you use your free Google ID, or one of the other sources listed when you comment. Thanks for understanding!

If you're a swagbucks saver, watch for a special code that I'll be posting in next week's Friend Friday post. If you haven't signed up yet, I'll have a little incentive for you in that post too!
Search & Win

Well, that's about all folks! Have a fabulous weekend. Don't forget your link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails