Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

WWYD Wednesday

In my junk excursion to Emerald Grove, WI, I found a stack of old ceiling tiles. They were in a pile of rusty metal, and they don't look so pretty as is, but I bet there is something that we could do with old tin tiles. What would you do with this?
I imagine at one time, it probably looked like this on a ceiling somewhere:

 I'll get us started with a couple of ideas I found on the web, and then I can't wait to see what you come up with. If you have a link to something you've made, be sure to link up. Or feel free to link to your blog (why not get free publicity?). Either way, share your fantastic idea in 350 words or less. 

At the end of the week, I'll choose the idea that I think is the most creative or unique and I'll label it the winner. Since the new Linky Tools is different from the old MckLinky, there isn't a line to post your name, so please add your name at the end of your idea so we can give you credit or leave it blank if you want to be anonymous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails