Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Follow Friday Blog Hop - Link Up!


Friday! Time to Show Off Your Blog

It's Follow Friday again and I've been busy turning trash into treasure this week. I'm most proud of my cabinets that I faux finished. It's like a spring face-lift for my living room. 

Next week, I'll show you the end table and lamp that I did in a faux finish and I'll show you how to create a dark maple looking finish with paint and glaze, right down to the look of wood grain.

What projects are you doing this spring? Have you faux finished something, created a must-see tutorial, redecorated your blog? Link up on the Follow Friday Blog hop with the Linky Tool below and we'll stop by and see what you made. You'll be able to add a thumbnail of your project if you have a picture on your post.


Be sure to link to specific blog post so that we can find your fab projects easier. And, if you don't mind, mention on your blog that you're linking up to Trash to Treasure for the blog hop. You can even get the code and paste the blog hop on your own blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails