Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Blessed Computers and Borrowed Ideas

My laptop crashed this week, the laptop that contains everything. My pictures. My data. My kidneys. Ok, well not the kidneys. But it feels like a part of my body is missing!  It's in for repair and I'm hoping to have it back by Friday. In the meantime, the regularTrash to Treasure is on a little break until I get my material back. Yes, I know. External hard drive. I ordered one and it's on the way. It would have saved me some panic this week.

And while I'm waiting for my data to come home, I'm dreaming up some new ideas for T2T features.  Can't wait to share! For this week, I'm sharing some ideas that come from my favorite T2T decorators and some I've just discovered.

Kara shares this made-over pedestal bowl this week at Creations by Kara.

 Photo by Creations by Kara
Or how about these totally cool fabric scrap Christmas trees from Ashley at All Things Heart and Home?

 Photo by All Things Heart and Home
And finally, here's a classy hutch makeover from Studio JRU 






 Photos by Studio JRU


Thanks for the inspiration everyone! 

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I hope your computer is back up soon! I know what it is like to lose everything.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails