Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Creative Kitchen Sink Splash Guard

Have you ever considered how to prevent some of the water splashing around the kitchen sink. Outside of just skipping washing dishes, that is. 

When I repainted the kitchen, I had to repair some water damage above the sink, and I hate the puddle that forms when water runs to the side. So I came up with a pretty solution. 
This ceramic plate fits behind the faucet, and within the stainless steel groove of the sink. Now, when I get carried away with the soap and water, it runs back into the sink. It's functional and pretty. There was a rectangle one at the store that I really wanted but it was three times the price. This one will do just fine. Yes, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I found this site by searching for an idea. Currently I am using a plain tv tray. It does the job but not very attractive. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails