Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

Creative Kitchen Sink Splash Guard

Have you ever considered how to prevent some of the water splashing around the kitchen sink. Outside of just skipping washing dishes, that is. 

When I repainted the kitchen, I had to repair some water damage above the sink, and I hate the puddle that forms when water runs to the side. So I came up with a pretty solution. 
This ceramic plate fits behind the faucet, and within the stainless steel groove of the sink. Now, when I get carried away with the soap and water, it runs back into the sink. It's functional and pretty. There was a rectangle one at the store that I really wanted but it was three times the price. This one will do just fine. Yes, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I found this site by searching for an idea. Currently I am using a plain tv tray. It does the job but not very attractive. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails