Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

A Trash to Treasure Outdoor Wedding

This past weekend, I attended the wedding of two dear friends and I just have to share some photos of the creative decorations the bride made. The wedding and reception were held at the rustic camp where my husband works, the camp where the couple first met as children.

 A parking area becomes reception space. Guests carried their chairs from the ceremony site before dinner.
 Gift table and wedding favors.
 Book pages made a runner for some tables.


 Matchboxes and tealight candles. There was a special story the couple shared that inspired this favor.



 A memory window featuring everyone involved in the ceremony.
 The bride's and groom's family trees.


 The bride made a zillion of these flowers from ribbon melted in a flame. They were used in bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and table decorations. 
Paper hearts camouflage the gameroom windows behind the head table.

Tirzah spent so many hours making all of these decorations for her wedding and I knew my readers would give them the applause they deserve. Tomorrow, I'll feature the trash to treasure inspired gift I made for the couple. 

1 comment:

  1. That is one creative bride! Did you help out? Lots of fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails