Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Reader Mail: Christmas Ornament Upcycle

I've been quiet over here on the Trash to Treasure blog because I have been blogging like crazy over on my other blog: Faith Creativity Life. I'm doing a Pinterest Project over there where I test out or try some project from Pinterest every day for 31 days. 

I'm catching up on some reader mail, and I have an idea for you from Linn, one of my T2T readers. Right now, Christmas ornaments are 90% off in most places and you can find whole boxes of plastic ornaments for a few dollars. They aren't exactly trash, since they are new. But they are likely boring and dull. 

Linn shared an idea for how she spruced hers up. You may or may not need to paint yours, but isn't the added ribbon super? Be sure to read the full post on Linn's blog The Home Project

Before:
After:

Thanks for the great idea Linn! If we all started our Christmas ideas right now, we wouldn't have any trouble feeling relaxed at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails