Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Architectural Salvage Treasures

On my recent visit to California, I spent some time in Sonoma at an architectural salvage place. Artefact Design & Salvage Inc. (yes, they spell it artefact instead of artifact) is a fun place with a classy indoor showroom as well as an open yard out back for browsing. If anyone can make salvage look upscale, this is the place. Check out the pictures I took of their inventory. And yes, I asked permission before snapping pics all over the store.

 Giant globes made of driftwood
 Salvage doors.
Iron work on the top of a door.
 Unique chandeliers.

Be sure to click "read more" to see the rest of the photos.

 Antique gaming artifacts.

 Photographer's tripod turned lamp.
 Orbs made of rolled recycled paper.

 Grand architecture!
 Rolled recycled paper on tealight holders.
 Carousel horse.
 Huge columns.
 The front of an old building salvaged.
 Colorful rickshaw.
 Intricate chandelier.
 Another building front.
 Tall ornate iron gate.
Beautiful stained glass window.

Notice the sold tags on some items? They weren't my tags. I can only dream of funds like that. I'll have more to show in the next few days from other stops. Enjoy a glimpse from California!

3 comments:

  1. Oh what great finds!!! A girl could go crazy in there!!!
    I'm having a Farmgirl Friday blog hop Michelle!

    COME PLAY! http://www.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.com/2011/03/farmgirl-friday-blog-hop-1.html

    Hope to see you there!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails