Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Oops...Pardon my omission on the link party!

I set up the Link Party before I went out of town and forgot to add the Linky Tool. So sorry! Here you go!

I was on a college visit with my son and had no internet access, so I returned home to find my mistake. Thanks for those who attempted to post anyway.

Follow Friday Blog Hop Party
Blog Party Instructions:
  • Be sure to link to a specific blog post not your home page so that we can find your fab projects and posts easier. 
  • It's always courteous to include a link to my site in  your blog post  OR Mention on your twitter account that you're linking up to Trash to Treasure for the blog hop and include a hyperlink to this post. If you tweet a link please mention my twitter name: @trash2treas in your tweet.
  • That's it! Now it's time to use the linky tool below to link up a blog post and a photo thumbnail.
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, thanks for hosting today. I hope you had a nice visit with your son!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails