Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

More Antique Ski Ideas

I posted previously about what I did with my set of antique wooden skis, but I have another set that is just hanging on a wall in the game room. So I thought I'd browse around for some ideas for what I might be able to do with that set and then share those ideas with you.


This photo from the Orvis UK catalog gives us a great idea!

HGTV has many ideas for vintage skis and more modern ones in their trash to treasure files. Here's a headboard made from old downhill skis. Other files on the site include a candle holder and a ski rack made from skis.



How about a table?




Or how about using them to make a shelf?

Since I don't want to destroy my old skis, I'll keep looking for ideas. But these offer some great inspiration! And here are some additional ways to use those skis for Christmas decoration.




 From the Wisdom River Gallery Site




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails