Content from this blog now appears on www.michellerayburn.com

t

Transformation Tuesday- Bed Frame Turned Bench

I'm finally cleaning up all of my e-mails from my inbox from last year and I've discovered a few that I flagged and then didn't return to in a timely manner. Like the one from a reader named Tammy with photos of a great project that she and her husband did. My apologies, Tammy! It's time for my readers to see your transformation!

Tammy took a bed frame set and turned it into this sweet bench. By cutting down the headboard, and cutting the foot board in half, they had the framework. All they had to add was a seat.
The red is really fun, but I'll admit, I'd have loved it almost as much if they'd have stained the seat part to match the headboard. It just shows that T2T makeovers can be transformed to any style or preference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails